The jury of each call selects 14 projects invited to take part in the residency program.
Through the 6 calls published throughout the year, Can Serrat offers a Full Grant to 6 creators (3 writing projects, and 3 contemporary art projects), a partial aid support stipends to 18 projects (# 1, # 2, # 3), for a duration of 1 month minimum to 2 months maximum (partial grant), and 10 self-funded invitations per call for a duration of 3 weeks minimum to 2 months maximum.
- A private or shared room during the residency (depending on option chosen)
- Shared working space during the residency.
- Access to shared spaces (kitchen, toilets, bathrooms, etc.).
- Food (half-board)
- Access to all equipment (printmaking studio, sound recording equipment, projectors)
- Possibility to organize workshop/debate in the residency
- Promotion through social media
- Human and technical resources
- Access to El Bruc’s Council exhibition space to organize a show at the end of the residency
- Connections with the local cultural scene
- Publication in the annual catalog of project in residency
[The grants do not include travel expenses.]
Cost for a residency :
1281 € / 3 weeks – 1647 €/ 1 month (shared room)
1533 € / 3 weeks – 1971 € / 1 month (private room)
Partial aid support stipend # 1
Shared room *: 570 € / 1 month
Private room: 930 € / 1 month
Partial aid support stipend # 2
Shared room *: 930 € / 1 month
Private room: 1,290 € / 1 month
Partial aid support stipend # 3
Shared room *: 1,290 € / 1 month
Private room: 1,650 € / 1 month
* Shared by artists of the same sex (max 3).