The jury of each call selects and invites a limited number of projects (depending on each call) to take part in the residency program.
In 2020, through the calls published throughout the year, Can Serrat offers a Full Grant to 6 creators (3 writing projects, and 3 contemporary art projects), and a limited number of partial aid support stipends (# 1, # 2, # 3), for a duration of 1 month minimum to 2 months maximum.
- A private or shared room during the residency (depending on chosen preference).
- Shared working space for the duration of the residency.
- Access to shared spaces (kitchen, toilets, bathrooms, etc).
- Food (half-board).
- Access to all equipment (printmaking studio, sound recording equipment, projectors).
- Possibility to organize workshop/debate in the residency.
- Promotion through social media.
- Human and technical resources.
- Training in production process for contemporary art and/or literature projects
- Access to El Bruc’s City Council exhibition space to organize a show at the end of the residency (optional).
- Connections with the local cultural scene.
- Publication in the annual catalog about project worked on while at the residency.
Value of the residency : 1830 € / 1 month*
Partial aid support stipend # 1
Shared room *: 570 € / 1 month
Private room: 930 € / 1 month
Partial aid support stipend # 2
Shared room *: 930 € / 1 month
Private room: 1,290 € / 1 month
Partial aid support stipend # 3
Shared room *: 1,290 € / 1 month
Private room: 1,650 € / 1 month
[The grants do not include travel expenses.]
* Shared bedroom. In private bedroom 2190 = €/ 1 mes.
** Shared by a maximum of 3 persons