Theoretical and practical introductory workshop on the elaboration of essential oils.
An approach to the herbal world and its most intimate and aromatic parts.
First, we will take a walk through Montserrat to collect the plant that we are going to distill, this may vary depending on the season of the year in which each one makes the workshop. We will learn about the different methods of extraction and make contact with the still. In the final part of the workshop, we will make an aromatherapy remedy that you can take with you.
All the necessary material will be provided to you, as well as some workshop notes.
Index of the workshop:
- Definition of Essential Oils
- General chemical notions of aromatic plants
- The function of essential oils in nature and botanical concepts
- Methods of extraction
- Alembic Mechanics
- Uses, Indications, Safety
- Energetic power of essential oils